We respect the privacy of every person who registers with or visits qualidates’s website and/or uses the services made available by us from the qualidates website (the “qualidates Service”) and we are committed to ensuring a safe online experience.
This privacy notice explains our approach to any personal information that you might supply to us (or that might be collected from you) in connection with your use of the qualidates Service and sets out your rights in respect of qualidates’s processing of your personal information. For more information click here.
The qualidates Service is operated by Qualidates AG (“qualidates”) whose principal activities include operating a centralised platform for a network of online dating sites which enable Users to create their own dating profiles and contact other Users of the platform or any of our additional platforms that we operate. Please be aware that when you create a dating profile on 50plusonlinedating.com, your profile will also be publicly available to Users of our additional platforms. For more information click here.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or want to exercise your rights, please contact us by:
• sending an email to email@example.com;
• writing to us at Qualidates AG, Turmstrasse 18, 6312 Steinhausen, Switzerland
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to give you a customised experience while allowing us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs. In order to do so personal information may be collected from you in the following ways:
→ Information you voluntarily provide to us. For more information click here.
→ Information we collect through your use of the qualidates Service. For more information click here.
We collect and use your personal information to operate the qualidates Service efficiently and to deliver you the very best service. In particular, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
→ Provision of the qualidates Service. For more information click here.
→ Service administration. For more information click here.
→ User Data Analysis. For more information click here.
→ Internal record keeping and legal compliance. For more information click here
→ Marketing by third parties. For more information click here.
→ Sharing information with third party processors. For more information click here.
→ Sharing information with professional advisors & potential purchasers. For more information click here.
Where use of your personal information by us requires your consent, you can provide such consent:
• at the time we collect your personal information following the instructions provided; or
• by informing qualidates by e-mail or post using the contact details set out in this Privacy Notice.
The qualidates Service may contain links to third party websites and services. Please remember that when you use a link to go from qualidates to another website or you request a service from a third party, this privacy notice no longer applies. For more information click here.
We do not currently transfer your personal information outside of the EEA.
We do not keep your personal information for any specific period but will not keep it for longer than is necessary for our purposes.
In considering how long to keep it, we will take into account its relevance to our business and our legal and regulatory obligations.
We are committed to keeping the personal information you provide us secure and we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. For more information click here.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
• Your right of access. For more information click here.
• Your right to rectification. For more information click here.
• Your right to erasure. For more information click here.
• Your right to restrict processing. For more information click here.
• Your right to data portability. For more information click here.
• Your right to object. For more information click here.
• Your rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling. For more information click here.
• Your right to withdraw consent. For more information click here.
• Your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. For more information click here.
We may make changes to this privacy notice from time to time. For more information click here.
Last Updated December 2017